Try to make your own aromatic wax cubes for aromalampy. This is a great alternative to aromatic candles without an open flame, they are prepared quickly and easily, and the apartment will be filled with subtle aroma. To make aromatic cubes with your own hands
You will need:
- 400 gr. – soy wax
- 25 gr. – Neroli aromatic oil
- Orange dye for wax (optional)
- Form – small cubes
Step-by-step recipe for making aromatic cubes with your own hands:
- Melt the soy wax in a water bath or in a microwave. Soy wax was chosen because it has a melting point of 50 to 60 ° C and it does not have a specific smell, and therefore does not interrupt the aroma of Neroli oil.
- In the slightly cooled wax pour aromatic oils and mix gently, so that the smell does not evaporate.
- Now add a little dye to give your cubes a beautiful color if desired.
- Pour the mixture into the molds – cubes and let them completely frost.
In the process of melting the wax cube, the aroma will evaporate and fill your home. Aromatic oil, you can use any. Read more about fragrances and their effects on us, read in this article: Aromatherapy – what and how essential oils are treated?
The recipe is from Soapqeen.com.