This super-recipe for lip balm with their own hands offered us Olga Zamerova. It perfectly nourishes lips, gives them softness, heals cracks. The excellent decision for the autumn and winter period. It is done quickly, and the effect is wonderful.
Orange lip balm
- 7 grams – beeswax
- 1 teaspoon almond oil
- 1 teaspoon – palm oil
- 1 teaspoon – coconut oil
- 1 capsule of vitamin A
- 1 capsule of vitamin E
- 3-5 drops of orange essential oil
Lip Balm DIY
- Take a suitable container in which you can mix all the ingredients.
- In this container, add wax and oil, drown in a water bath or in a microwave oven, stirring occasionally, not boiling
- Remove the container from the water bath, stir the resulting mass, allow to cool slightly and add vitamins and essential oil.
- Pour your balm in a container for storing and using balm.
As a result, you get a very gentle lip balm, which lasts a long time and heals wounds. Put on your lips such a balm and your lips will always be soft with a slight natural shine. As you can see absolutely natural composition allows you to use it for children from 3 years.
Recipe from Olga Zamerova.
You can also see another citrus recipe of grapefruit lip balm.