Each of us faced the problem of flaky, cracking lips. Such a problem may also arise in the summer heat and, especially, in winter frosts. A large number of hygienic lipsticks on store shelves do not always give the desired result, but are rather decorative. But the cracks in the lips do not look just aesthetically pleasing, they are vehicles for unwanted infections. Therefore, we should apply only quality products to the sponge.
Chocolate Lip Balm
Do-it-yourself chocolate lip balm will be much more beneficial than that bought in the cosmetic department of the store. Natural cosmetics at home is becoming increasingly popular. Let’s try together to make chocolate lip balm, which recipes filled the Internet.
Chocolate Lip Balm Recipe
In our balm will be present: beeswax, cocoa butter and sea buckthorn oil. We will use natural ground cocoa powder as a dye. This balm will soften the skin, nourish, reduce peeling, enveloping the sponge with a soft film that prevents the evaporation of moisture.
- 0.5 tsp – beeswax
- 0.5 tsp – cacao butter
- 0.5 tsp – sea buckthorn oil
- ¼ tsp – cocoa powder
Chocolate lip balm
- Beeswax and cocoa butter put in a water bath and melt, not allowing boiling.
- To the melted base we add liquid sea buckthorn oil of room temperature, which has pronounced wound-healing properties and tint our balm with an orange color.
- Add cocoa powder to the oil-and-wax mixture, from which our fragrant chocolate balm will turn brown, and mix well with a wooden stirring stick.
- Pour liquid hot chocolate lip balm into clean and dry pre-prepared molds with a lid or tubes for lipstick.
- We send for 30 minutes in the fridge, so that the wax and oil are frozen.
- We take out the finished balm and enjoy its beneficial properties.
Chocolate lip balm has a simple recipe. The beneficial properties of all components fall on the sponge, perfectly moisturizing them, exfoliating the horny particles and smoothing the delicate skin. Cocoa balm paints lips a little, if it is too dark for you, add a little less coloring pigments – cocoa powder.