In the spring and winter, lips often become chapped and especially difficult to clean. We offer you a simple recipe for a balm for dry lips. A sweet and fragrant lip balm, made with your own hands, you will definitely like.
Recipe for Dry Skin Lip Balm
- 3 grams wax mix for lipstick
- 4 grams of cocoa butter, unrefined
- 4 grams of refined coconut butter
- 3 stevia tablets
- 7 drops cocoa flavor
All ingredients are purchased at aromasoap
How to make a balm for dry lips with your own hands
- Prepare all the ingredients, as well as utensils for melting waxes and oils and fudge.
- In a small container in a water bath or microwave, melt all the ingredients, mix, you should get a homogeneous mass.
- Grind the stevia into powder and add it to the melted mixture, mix until the powder is dissolved.
- Lastly, add a perfume, mix again and pour the mixture into fondant.
- Allow the balm to harden for 2-3 hours and can use.
As a result, you get a sweet and fragrant lip balm, cooked with your own hands in just 10 minutes. It can also be used to nourish the skin of the hands at the end of winter, when the skin is depleted by a lack of vitamin and the constant effect of cold air. Fragrance can not add, then the flavor of cocoa will be light and thin from the unrefined cocoa batter.