Bomb for the bathroom certainly gives a wonderful pleasure in the bathroom, in addition to the charming aroma, it sizzles so interestingly and gives the water truly healing properties. Making bombs for the bathroom is not difficult, just collect all the necessary ingredients together.
Pink Himalayan Salt Bath Bomb Recipe
- 100 grams of baking soda
- 50 grams of citric acid
- 50 gr Himalayan salt
- 10 drops of rose essential oil
- 2-3 tablespoons base water soluble grape seed oil
- Alcohol in a spray bottle
- Bomb uniform
How to cook a bath for the bath with pink Himalayan salt
- All ingredients must be the same size, and therefore citric acid must be ground to the state of the powder in a mortar or coffee grinder. The only caveat – be sure to put on a mask, as citric acid can burn the airways. My salt is already powdered.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a separate bowl, hands.
- It is better to work with bombs with gloved hands. So you will feel the right consistency.
- Add essential oil to the base and pour it into the dry ingredients. Stir.
- The consistency of the mixture should be similar to the wet sand that is molded. If there is not enough liquid, sprinkle the mixture with alcohol and mix again. The main thing is not to add
- too much liquid, so as not to trigger the reaction.
- Put the mixture in molds and tightly tamp. When all the bombs are ready, put them to dry for 2-3 hours in a dry place.
- After a day you can use them.
We used a specially water-soluble oil in the recipe, so that it would not settle on the walls of the bathroom, but was easily washed off. If you have the usual oil, you can enter into the recipe emulsifier Twin 80. The aroma of bombs is perfectly combined with the appearance and behaves perfectly in hot water, filling the entire bathroom with a pink heady aroma. The skin softens, a light foam appears in the water.