Children’s skin is delicate and most susceptible to various damages, while lanolin perfectly nourishes and has a healing effect. Lanolin is a wax of animal origin, which is obtained after cleaning sheep’s wool.
To make baby soap from scratch in a hot way, you will need:
- Refined palm oil – 80 gr
- Palm kernel oil – 120 gr
- Shea Butter – 50 g
- Refined castor oil – 50 gr
- Olive oil – 100 gr
- Lanolin – 30 g
- Alkali sodium – 57 gr
- Chamomile decoction – 140 gr
Step-by-step recipe for making soap for children from scratch in a hot way:
- Soap will be prepared on chamomile broth, for which 3 tbsp. chamomile pour 300 ml boiling water and let it infuse for about 2 hours.
- Strain the finished broth through cheesecloth or strainer and let cool in the fridge.
- Mix all the oils in one container and melt them in a water bath, bringing to a homogeneous consistency. Then cool the oil to 40 degrees.
- Measure out the right amount of alkali and in small portions, carefully pour it into the cooled solution, stirring constantly.
- Cool the alkaline solution to 35-40 degrees Celsius. It is better to mix oils and alkali at the same temperature.
- Pour an alkaline solution with chamomile broth into the oil gently through a strainer so that the undissolved crystals do not get into your soap.
- Next, using a blender, mix the ingredients until a trace appears.
- Next, the soap mass must be put in a water bath, and the water in the tank outside should reach the level of oil inside.
- Now 30-40 minutes keep your soap in a water bath, leading up to the gel stage. When your soap becomes completely translucent, uniform color and consistency.
- After reaching the soap gel stage, add lanolin, mix the mass thoroughly.
- Put the soap in the form and leave in a dark cool place until it solidifies.
- Your soap will be ready in 2-3 days. Then you can get it, cut it into pieces and use it.
Effect of baby soap from scratch with lanolin
You end up with the most delicate soap, which has healing properties for delicate baby skin. A decoction of chamomile has antibacterial properties, besides, it gives the soap a delicate chamomile scent. Lanolin, as described above, moisturizes and nourishes the skin, promotes healing.
Many thanks for the recipe for the blog of the store https://milovarpro.ru Here you will find a lot of useful tips and professional proven recipes.