If you want something refreshing and scrubbing, then this soap is for you. Try to cook your delicious, and most importantly, a useful masterpiece in just 10-15 minutes. And so, what do you need?
- 100 grams – soap base, we took the English basis of the Crystal Shea with Shea butter
- 1 tablespoon – Himalayan Pink Salt
- 7 drops – grapefruit essential oil
- Plastic mold with silicone stamp
- Slice the soap base into cubes and set to drown in a water bath or in a microwave.
- If you choose, like us, a plastic base with a stamp, lightly lubricate the base with coconut oil and place the stamp on the bottom of the mold.
- Remove the melted base from the water bath or remove from the microwave and add Himalayan salt.
- Stir the base, pour in the essential oil, mix again.
- Immediately pour the resulting mixture into a soap mold.
- Leave the soap for 2-3 hours until it hardens, then remove it from the mold.
As a result, you get a great aromatic soap with a gentle foam, due to the use of a soap base on Shea butter bases, but we do not recommend directly washing your face with it, as salt crystals can cut your skin. Try to soap soap in your hands and apply this foam on your face. The effect is amazing.
You may also be interested to read a step-by-step recipe with a photo of chocolate soap from the base.