Soap with a small amount of peeling, perfect for problem skin due to its bactericidal and cleansing properties. A wonderful gift for those who love delicate pastel shades. Recipe at the rate of 100 grams of soap.
- 100 grams of white soap base, I have English base Crystal Goats Milk Base
- 5 drops of lavender essential oil
- 5 drops of lemon essential oil
- 1 drop of purple dye
- 1/3 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Soap mold
- Alcohol in a spray bottle
- Melt half the soap base in a water bath.
- Add 1 drop of dye to give a light purple hue (if you choose a food dye, you will get a more delicate shade, but it can migrate in 2-3 weeks, and the pigment will not migrate, but even one drop of color will be more saturated)
- In a slightly cooled base, add lavender essential oil and poppy seeds and mix.
- Sprinkle your form with alcohol and cover the first layer of soap base.
- Melt the second half of the base, add lemon essential oil.
- Scratch the lavender layer, sprinkle with alcohol.
- Pour the last lemon layer.
- Leave the soap to harden in a cool place.
Effective soap for problem skin
The top layer is very gentle peeling, does not irritate the skin, quickly heal wounds. The soap is very gentle due to the milky soap base. The aroma of soap is subtle due to the use of essential oils, not fragrances. In addition, essential oils perform their therapeutic role.
Soap recipes from the base:
Handmade soap with swirls
Glycerin soap at home