This soap is unusual with a combination of its ingredients. Prepares like another soap from the base for 15 minutes. Perfect for problem and oily skin. Very fragrant and beautiful soap – a real treat in your bathroom.
- 100 grams – soap base, for this recipe took Crystal Goats Milk Base on the basis of goat milk from a series of English bases
- lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon dried lavender flowers
- 1 teaspoon – liquid honey
- 5 drops – lavender essential oil
- 2 drops – lemon essential oil
- Prepare a soap base – cut it into cubes and melt in a water bath or in a microwave. Stir occasionally, do not bring to a boil.
- Rub lemon rind, place it on a paper towel and squeeze excess liquid out of the rind, it will help not to stick together at the base.
- Add lavender and zest, mix the base thoroughly but not intensively.
- Add honey and essential oils to the already slightly cooled, but not yet set base. Honey cannot be added to the hot base, as it becomes harmful for the body under the influence of temperature, and the essential oil loses its aromatic qualities in the hot base..
- Pour the resulting mass into molds and let cool for 1-2 hours.
- While the soap is still warm, you can sprinkle it for additional decoration with lavender flowers. So it will stick to the surface of the soap.
- Take out the soap from the molds as soon as it hardens. If you do not use it right away, wrap it in cling film that the soap has not lost its flavor.
The soap will have scrubbing and anti-bacterial properties. If you do not use the soap right away, the zest will eventually begin to paint the soap in a yellowish-orange color, not evenly, but interspersed. The fragrance will not persistent and permanent, however, you got a natural soap with a minimum of artificial additives. The shelf life of such soap is up to six months. If you want to try it yourself and learn more about the combination of essential oils and how to do it right with your own hands, read our article on the combination of essential oils.