Why silk? Because, after using this massage tile, your skin becomes silky, becomes tender, and the tile itself is a very fine texture and actually melts on your skin. Here is a recipe for shea butter massage tiles:
- 350 ml – Shea butter
- 50 gr – white beeswax
- 50 g – yellow beeswax
- 2.5 ml – vetiver essential oil
- 2.5 ml – essential oil of tuberose
- 5 ml – essential oil Ylang-Ylang
Step-by-step recipe for Shea butter massage tiles
- First, melt white and yellow wax with Shea butter in a water bath or in a microwave.
- Remove the completely melted mass from the stove or remove it from the microwave.
- In a slightly cooled mass, add essential oils in order, as indicated in the composition.
- Mix all ingredients gently.
- Pour the resulting composition into forms and let cool. For complete cooling and hardening, it will take about two hours.
- Take out the massage tiles from the molds.
As a result, you get a gentle massage tile that melts on your skin. Due to the yellow wax, the tile will get a light cream shade. To store carefully pack in cling film and put in a cool dark place.
In more detail about massage and hydrophilic tiles we told in our article: What is massage and hydrophilic tiles.
We thank the group for the recipe: https://vk.com/bleskekb – Soap making in Yekterenburg