In the first step, we always select and measure all the components that will be useful to us.
DIY chocolate soap
- 100 grams of organic crystal base Crystal NCO (ORG)
- 1/3 teaspoon of Madadamia nut base oil
- 10 drops of cocoa flavor
- 1 cube of black chocolate
- Alcohol in a spray bottle
- Form plastic Oval
- Dishes for melting soap
How to make chocolate soap
- Measure on the kitchen scale 100 grams of the chosen base and cut it into cubes with a rib size of 0.5-1 cm.
- Prepare a water bath (if you will not heat in a microwave).
- Melt the base in a water bath (as in our photo) or in a microwave oven (at maximum power up to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds). The basis is heated relatively quickly. It is necessary to stir it carefully not intensively, so that no bubbles form at the base. Do not bring to a boil.
- In a melted base, add a square of chocolate cut into 5-6 parts, melt until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Add base oil to the resulting mass..
- Stir lightly so that a film does not form on the soap and add a perfume. We added 10 drops to get a more intense smell.
- Sprinkle the form with alcohol from a spray bottle.
- Pour the resulting mass into the mold.
- Spray alcohol on the surface of the soap to remove the resulting bubbles.
- Put the mold in a cool place to cool and dry completely (it took us 30 minutes).
- Remove the soap from the mold (start the air bubble into the plastic mold and the soap will come out easier).
- You can use soap immediately, but it is better to let the bar rest for about 24 hours.
- If you intend to keep the soap for a while, to preserve the smell, wrap the bar in cling film.
Handmade Soap Chocolate
We tested the soap we cooked and got an inspiring result.. Color is dark brown. The fragrance of the perfume mixed with the smell of black chocolate, and we got a very tasty smell that remains on the skin.. Our natural soap very well softens the skin, cleans well, gives not very abundant, but sufficient foam. Soap stains water in a light brown color. If you are allergic to chocolate, we recommend using another recipe.
We recommend that you still look at the recipes:
Lemon soap do it yourself
Transparent handmade soap
Salt soap from scratch