Wonderful recipe soap with natural honey, which you can cook for 15 minutes. This soap is well suited for dry skin, perfectly softens and cleans. It is worth a try, if you are not allergic, you can use this easy recipe.
- 100 grams – soap base, we have the English base Crystal Goats Milk Base on the basis of goat milk
- 1 tbsp. spoon – liquid honey
- 4 drops – flavored honey with milk
- 1 drop – yellow food coloring
Honey soap recipe
- Cut the soap base into small cubes and melt in a microwave or water bath (it is important not to bring it to a boil, so that there are no bubbles in the finished soap).
- Add a dye to the melted base.
- Stir the base and into a slightly cooled base, pour in honey and flavor. Honey can not be added to the hot base, as it acquires harmful properties, and the fragrance in the hot base loses its aromatic properties.
- Pour the resulting mass into the molds and let cool and harden. After about 40-50 minutes you can get the finished soap.
Handmade Honey Soap
Without fragrance soap will not have such a pleasant honey aroma, but it will be more natural. In practice, this soap softens the skin well and has a pleasant air foam. Thanks to the properties of the basic goat milk base, it helps to moisturize dry skin. Perfect for fading skin.
Similar recipes of soap:
Coffee soap scrub
Soap with lavender and chamomile