If you need soap for combination or problem skin, try this recipe. This handmade soap from the base, not only perfectly cleans, but also helps to fight acne. This recipe is designed for 100 grams of finished soap, consider this when choosing a mold.
Activated charcoal soap
- 100 grams of base, we have the English basis of Olive Oil Crystal Olive
- ½ tbsp – base sea buckthorn oil
- 3 drops – patchouli essential oil
- 6 drops – lavender essential oil
- ½ tsp – activated carbon powder
The recipe for homemade soap for problem skin:
- Cut the base into small cubes and melt in a water bath or in a microwave. When firing, constantly stir the base, but not intensively, otherwise bubbles will appear in the soap, which will be almost impossible to remove.
- Insert sea buckthorn oil into the melted base and mix it easily.
- Add activated carbon powder and mix the resulting mass, but be careful not to blister.
- Lastly, add essential oils, so that they do not lose their aromatic properties in a hot base.
- Pour the soap into the base and let it harden, then you can get it and use it.
Soap for problem skin do it yourself
The soap will have a light scrubbing effect, and thanks to the essential oils, sea buckthorn base oil and the selected soap base, you will also get a healing effect. In this soap, each component helps to remove wounds, acne on the face. The foam will turn gray due to the use of activated carbon, however, sufficient for cleansing.
More on how to mix essential oils in order to get the best result in our article – the combination of essential oils.