Dry skin is very sensitive to the effects of external factors, especially frost and cold wind. To help the body to survive in an unequal battle with natural phenomena, helps cosmetics based on natural ingredients.
Soap for dry skin of the face and hands with shea butter, avocado and apricot kernel oil, with vitamins A and E, is the best for the cold season, and in the summer heat. Oils will gently nourish and moisturize the face and hands, and vitaminchiki will prolong youth and increase skin elasticity.
Dry skin soap recipe
- 100-120 g – English soap base SLS Free
- 0.5 tsp – Shea Butter
- 0.5 tsp avocado oil
- 0.5 tsp – apricot kernel oil
- 3-5 cap. – favorite flavor
- 1 g – mineral natural micca
Soap for dry skin
- We will cut the white soap base and melt it in the microwave.
- In the warmed base add useful oil at room temperature and mix.
- Divide the base into two parts, at the rate of 1/3 and 2/3.
- Add red dye to the larger part and mix it up, leave a smaller part white.
- In the white and red base, add a few drops of the selected perfume.
- We start the pouring, for this we spray the mold with alcohol and with the help of a special pipette we fill in the white base of the rose and the inscription.
- Small elements harden quickly, so after a few minutes, sprinkle the mold with white roses with alcohol and pour out half of the red base.
- We’ll wait for the red heart to harden, scratch it with a little needle and rub it with alcohol from a spray bottle.
- Pour the white base and pshikayem again with alcohol.
- We are waiting for the white layer to solidify, scratch and sprinkle with alcohol, for better adhesion of the layers.
- Pour the last red base and sprinkle alcohol on top to remove air bubbles.
- Let the soap stand for a while.
- After 30-40 minutes, remove the soap for very dry skin from the form, lightly massaging the mold to start the air between the soap and the walls.
- We take a jar of mikka, we type on a finger or a soft brush and with a tangential movement we lightly rub in the sparkles in the roses.
Dry hand soap
Spending 1 hour of time, you can prepare the perfect handmade soap for dry skin. The basis was taken English soap base without SLS, with the addition of useful components in the process, resulting in a natural soap with oils for dry skin of the face and hands.
Thanks for the ideas and photos. Http://hm.penzamama.ru/node/839
Similar recipes of soap from the base:
Soap with swirls