This funny and cute soap has a moisturizing effect, and still perfectly uplifting. It is done quickly and elementary. We found the recipe for beautiful soap from the foundation on the American site soapqueen.com and cannot but share it:
- 100 grams – the basis for soap, we have an English base with Shea butter
- 5-7 drops – essential rose oil
- 5 different dyes – we have bright cosmetic dyes (over time they will migrate and can give interesting color interpretations)
- soap mold “Peace”
Step-by-step recipe for soap from the basics:
- Cut the base into cubes of soap and melt in a water bath or in a microwave. Do not bring to a boil, stir gently to avoid bubbles.
- Using a pipette on the bottom of the form (which you pre-sprinkle with alcohol), apply in separate drops.
Do not put too many different colors and drip no more than 10 drops, so the colors will not merge into one.
- Allow the melted base to cool slightly and add the essential oil, stir the base.
- Pour the base for the soap into the dye form, only very carefully and evenly, to make beautiful swirls.
- Using chopsticks, make swirls, but make no more than 2 movements, so that all colors do not mix.
- Spray the soap with alcohol to remove bubbles. Let the soap harden for 1-2 hours and you can get it.
As a result, you get a delicate fragrant soap, with beautiful cheerful divorces. Very funny and easy to implement recipe. Suitable as a gift, and add color to your bathroom.