According to the Eastern calendar, 2016 is the year of the fire monkey. Handmade soap monkey will be a wonderful gift not only on New Year’s Eve, but throughout the current year. Therefore, armed with an attractive mold, soap base, dyes, favorite oils and fragrances, we will prepare soap as a symbol of the year as a gift to loved ones. We chose a plastic mold, from which a monkey-shaped soap with a banana is obtained, with an approximate weight of 75-80 grams. With this form you can prepare gifts for colleagues. This is a great idea of New Year’s gifts for corporate parties, as monkey soap does not require much time.
Master class on making handmade soap in the shape of a monkey with a banana
- 80 g – SLS free soap base white
- 2-3 drops – banana fragrance
- 1-2 drops – liquid brown dye
- 1 drop – liquid yellow dye
- 1 tsp – apricot kernel oil
For handmade soap Monkey need:
- dishes for microwave oven or water bath
- cups for mixing soap base with dyes
- wooden stirring sticks
- 1-2 pipettes for soap base
- a glass of warm water
- spraying alcohol
- monkey with banana
Instructions on how to make soap in the shape of a monkey with your own hands
1. Weigh on the scales 80 grams of soap base.
2. We shift to heat-resistant dishes and send to the microwave for 30-40 seconds to melt, or heated in a water bath.
3. Add to the base 1 teaspoon apricot kernel oil.
4. We literally measure out a teaspoon of the soap base and add a drop of yellow dye into it, mixing well, for example, with a toothpick.
5. Spray the mold with alcohol and use a pipette to apply the yellow soap base to the peeled banana cells. If the base somewhere has flowed beyond the limits of a banana, we will clean up the excess with a toothpick or needle. Place the pipette into a glass with warm water so that the remaining yellow soap base does not stand in it.
6. Measure out 1 table spoon of soap base and add 1-2 drops of brown dye into it, mix well and get a dark brown soap base. We wash the pipette, collect the dark brown base and apply the pupils of the eyes, nose, fill the hollow along the contour of the muzzle, ears, and completely cover the monkey’s feet.
7. Small elements freeze quickly, so with alcohol on your face with fluff, wash the pipette with a brown base thoroughly or take another one and apply a layer of white soap base on the monkey’s face.
8. In the remaining soap base, add 1-2 drops of brown dye, so that the color would turn out lighter than the previously applied brown elements.
9. With a needle, scratch the frozen elements and sprinkle with alcohol again.
10. Fill the mold with the remaining brown soap base and remove the bubbles formed on the surface of the soap base with alcohol.
11. Within an hour, the monkey-shaped soap will harden; it can be removed by lightly massaging the molds on the walls, firing air into it.
12. If you wish, you can put sponges and eyes with a thin brush with acrylic paint and arrange monkey and banana soaps in beautiful packaging, examples of which are on the site with Your own hands.
Monkey soap, the master class of which turned out so simple, is really not difficult to fill. The added apricot seed oil does not smell much and does not leave a greasy luster, while it enriches the monkey-shaped soap with vitamins A, groups B, C, and vitamin F accelerates skin regeneration. Our soap smells like bananas with our own hands, however, it was possible to add citrus, vanilla notes by mood, and even perfume compositions.
On the Internet, we found other similar photos of a monkey’s soap with a banana, where the fill is somewhat different from ours (thanks to the idea thanks to http://www.livemaster.ru/item/12766951-kosmetika-ruchnoj-raboty-mylo-k-novomu-godu , http://www.livemaster.ru/item/12706409-kosmetika-ruchnoj-raboty-mylo-obezyanki-shokoladki, thanks to the site Aromasoap