This delicious soap not only cleanses the skin, but also miraculously soothes it with the essential oil of lavender and chamomile tea. Prepares quickly and can be a wonderful gift.
Soap with lavender and chamomile
- 100 grams of soap base we have English base Crystal Shea (with Shea butter)
- 1 teaspoon – dried chamomile
- 4-5 drops of lavender essential oil
- ½ tsp – lavender flowers
- soap mold
Chamomile and Lavadnaya Soap Recipe
- Cut the selected base for the soap into cubes and melt the soap base either in a water bath or in a microwave. In both cases, make sure that the base does not boil, stir slowly.
- Add dried flower, chamomile and lavender better grind in a coffee grinder, so the flowers will not hurt the skin and will look beautiful patches in soap. Stir thoroughly but not intensively so that no bubbles appear at the base.
- Add lavender essential oil, it is better to introduce it when the base has cooled slightly, this will help the aroma to remain, and not evaporate.
- Pour the resulting mass into a mold and sprinkle with alcohol.
- Let the soap cool, before use, we recommend letting the soap soak for 24 hours.
Soap with lavender do it yourself
Soap is well suited for evening use. Well heals wounds and has a slight scrubbing effect. If the soap is not used immediately, chamomile after 1-2 months can paint the soap in a yellow-orange color, but not evenly, but interspersed. Always select the amount of essential oils depending on the sensitivity of the skin.
But what recipes with lavender are still on our website:
Lavender citrus soap from the base
Master class Provence