Among the large number of handmade soaps, a scrub soap occupies a worthy place. Handmade such soap includes natural ingredients that have a beneficial effect on the skin. Scrubbing particles exfoliate keratinous cells of the skin, massage, promote blood flow, and thus rejuvenate the skin of the face, hands and body.
Soap scrub at home
Soap scrub at home can be prepared from soap from scratch, shop soap base, by overdosing children’s soap with the addition of scrubbing particles:
- poppy seeds
- coffee grounds
- kernels of nuts
- citrus peel
Soap scrub do it yourself
Here are simple recipes for making soap scrubs from a soap base and from baby soap, which do not require much time and money.
Coffee soap scrub
- 100 g – soap base
- 5 g – cocoa butter
- 1 tbsp. – ground coffee
- 3-5 cap. – chocolate flavoring
How to make soap scrub with coffee
- Brew freshly ground coffee and take away the coffee grounds.
- Let’s cut into cubes the soap base and heat-resistant dishes send melt in the microwave.
- Add coconut oil to the base.
- We shift the coffee to the soap base so that the coffee grounds do not immediately sink to the bottom of the mold, the base should thicken a little.
- Add the chocolate flavor and mix again.
- We shift in the mold soap with coffee.
- After hardening, we remove the coffee soap scrub from the molds and can be used.
Homemade Soap Scrub with Oatmeal
- 100 g – soap base
- 1 tbsp. – oatmeal flakes
- 1/3 tsp – coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp – sea buckthorn oil
- 1/3 tsp – honey
- 2 tsp. – milk
Soap scrub recipe
- Grind oatmeal in a coffee grinder.
- We cut a soap base into cubes and send it to melt in a water bath or in a microwater.
- Add coconut oil and honey to the liquid soap base and mix well.
- Add 2 teaspoons of milk at room temperature.
- We pour in sea buckthorn oil, which will color the soap in a natural yellow color.
- add the oatmeal flour and mix, by this time the base will have cooled, so the oatmeal will not quickly fall to the bottom.
- Shift in the mold for freezing.
Thanks for the inspiration for this master class http://www.rukodelnikam.ru/publ/4-1-0-77
- We remove the finished oatmeal scrub with honey and milk from the molds, wrap it in beautiful packaging or use it ourselves.
Almond Scrub Soap Out Basics
- 100-120 g – soap base
- 1 tbsp. – almond nuts
- 0.5 tsp – olive oil
- 1-2 cap. – vitamin E
- 2-3 cap. – vanilla flavoring
- Grind almonds into coarse flour using a coffee grinder.
- We cut the soap base into cubes and melt it in a microwave oven or in a water bath.
- In the melted soapy mass add olive oil, almond flour, vitaminchik and flavoring.
- Well, all the knead and shift in the mold.
- Frozen almond soap scrub is removed from the mold and can be used.
Soap scrub from baby soap
- 100 g – baby soap
- 1 tsp. glycerol
- 1 tbsp. – olive oil
- 5 cap. – lavender essential oil
- 1 tsp – poppy seeds
- 1 tsp – chamomile
- 1 tsp – fruit spikes
- 1 tsp – St. John’s wort
- 1 tsp – horsetail
- 300 ml – water (purified)
How to make soap scrub from baby soap
- Preparing a decoction, for this we will fill the grass mixture with water and boil for 10-15 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally. Give a little brew, and filter through cheesecloth.
- Three grated baby soap and put on a small fire (in a water bath) melted by adding herbal decoction and olive oil with glycerin.
- Do not allow boiling and stir all the time.
- Add essential oil and poppy seeds to melted homogeneous thick base and mix well.
- We shift it in a silicone mold and leave the soap scrub on the herbs to freeze for 12-24 hours.
- We extract the finished soap and you can use it right away, or you can give it to your beloved friend in a beautiful package.
Other recipes and master classes in creating soap scrub can be found in the Scrubs section of the site with Your own hands.
How to use soap scrub
The use of scrub soap covers the whole body, only skin areas with open wounds have a contraindication. Applying scrub soap does not require special skills. 1-2 times a week is enough to massage the necessary parts of the body with massage movements. Scrubbing particles in a company with base oils and other useful components will do the trick. The benefits of oils and herbs in the soap can be read on the site with their own hands in the relevant sections.
Smaller scrubbing particles, such as oatmeal, for example, are suitable for soap and facial scrub. Companetas such as coffee grounds, poppy seeds, are used in hand and body scrubs. The anti-cellulite soap scrub has larger particles in its composition, for example, sugar, salt, ground almonds, etc.