Olive oil soap is an excellent natural cosmetic product. On the pages of our site we have already described soap based on olive oil from scratch, the properties of which allow the use of soap for the face and hair.
This time we will prepare a natural handmade olive soap from the base of Olive. The selected base is of vegetable origin, in its composition of 20% olive oil from the total amount of base oils.
The recipe for olive soap from the base
- 70-80 g – Olive glycerin soap base
- 1-2 g – titanium dioxide
- 0.5 tsp – base olive oil
- 0.5 tsp – natural honey
- 3-5 drops – essential oil of bergamot
- 2-3 drops – green food dye
- 1 g – bronze micca
Olive soap do it yourself
- We will cut the base into cubes and send them in a microwave oven to the heat of the oven, preventing boiling of the soap mass.
- The melted transparent base will be whitened with titanium dioxide. To do this, we will dissolve 1-2 g of powder with a small amount of water and add it to the soap base, mixing it well afterwards.
- Add warm olive oil and heated liquid honey, half a teaspoon.
- Drip 2-3 drops of green dye, to obtain the desired shade and mix.
- Add 3-5 drops of bergamot essential oil.
- Sprinkle the selected mold with alcohol and fill the future with olive soap. Top again with fluffy alcohol from a spray bottle to get rid of air bubbles.
- Leave to harden olive soap, to speed up, you can put in the refrigerator.
- After 20-30 minutes, remove the soap from the molds by massaging the walls and firing air into the mold.
- On a wide soft brush or your dry finger, type a little bronze mickey and rub it on the leaves and fruits of the olive tree on the soap.
- We pack olive soap, give it as a gift, or enjoy using it ourselves.
Natural Olive Oil Soap
Olive base soap, with the addition of basic olive oil, honey and bergamot essential oil, has remarkable moisturizing, anti-bacterial and caring properties. The soap foams well and cleanses the skin. Medicinal properties of soap are in a high content of unsaturated fatty acids, which help the skin to remain hydrated. At the same time, the soap does not leave a greasy shine. Thanks to the use of natural vegetable oil, olive soap is suitable for any skin type.
Thanks for the mold http://www.aromasoap.com.ua/plastikovye-formochki/oliva-72g.html
Similar recipes of soap from the base:
- Goldfish Soap
- Soap for dry skin
- Swirl Soap
- Glycerin soap