A wonderful aromatic soap from the base with a scrubbing effect. It makes the skin soft and clean. And on what base oil you choose will depend on the additional properties of soap. And so, what do you need to create oatmeal soap from the base:
Oatmeal soap from the base:
- 100 grams – white soap base
- 0.5 tsp – base oil (almond, grape, apricot seeds, etc.)
- 0.5 tsp – blue clay
- 1 tsp – young oatmeal
- 1 tsp – oatmeal
- 5-7 cap. – Essential oil to your taste (I have em vanilla) or fragrances
- Alcohol in the bottle
The recipe for oatmeal soap from the base:
- We cut the soap base into small pieces and melt (in the microwave or in a water bath)
- Add base oils to a slightly sub-base.
- At the bottom of the form pour cereal oatmeal. In part of the base (about 4/5) add ground oatmeal, essential oil or perfume, mix it quickly (start to freeze very quickly) and pour in the form on the flakes. We knock the shape and sprinkle alcohol on top to avoid bubbles.
- Add clay to the remaining base, mix it quickly, and pour it on the frozen first layer, scratched and sprinkled with alcohol for better adhesion. Top also treated with alcohol.
- Give the soap to cool well and use on health 🙂
Soap scrub at home:
This soap scrub of oatmeal is suitable for any skin type. Oatmeal is famous for its cleansing properties that will be noticeable after the first application: moisturizing, deep cleansing and without irritation, regeneration, softening of the skin.
And blue clay fights inflammations, fine wrinkles and has a rejuvenating effect. With regular use of blue clay helps get rid of acne, evens out skin color and makes it elastic. Sweet almond oil will enhance the rejuvenating and healing effect, giving the skin an even velvety color.
The recipe offered us Alina Skripachova – http://vk.com/urbancare