This interesting bathroom bombshell recipe contains sodium lauryl sulfate in order to fill your bath with not only fragrance, but also foam. The recipe is designed for 18-20 servings. For the preparation of foam bombs with aloe extract
You will need:
- Bomb uniform
- 220 gr. – baking soda
- 110 gr. – citric acid
- 110 gr. – sodium lauryl sulfate
- Green food dye
- 140 gr. – aloe vera extract
- Witch hazel extract
- 6 ml – essential oils of your choice
Step by step recipe for making bombs with aloe
- In a large bowl, mix baking soda and citric acid, mix thoroughly, breaking all the lumps. We advise you to wear gloves, as citric acid affects nails and can damage your manicure..
- Now add lauryl sulfate to the mixture and mix thoroughly with your hands. This step is best performed in a well-ventilated area, since the texture of this component is volatile, powdery and can fly apart.
- Now start adding dye. Knead the mixture is also better with your hands, add drop by drop and evenly distribute the color throughout the mixture, to achieve the color as in the photo, this volume of components requires 8-10 drops. If you add too much dye, the bombs will color the water.
- When you have almost completely mixed all the ingredients and obtained an almost uniform color, add aloe extract. Continue to knead the mixture with your hands. When you add a liquid color will distribute the mixture even more evenly.
- Add essential oils and just as thoroughly mix the mixture with your hands.
- Check the moisture level of your mix, it should be like wet sand and keep its shape when squeezed in your palms. If the mixture is crumbly, add witch hazel spray to the desired consistency.
- Now the resulting weight fill your forms for bobbies, well tamp with your hands and leave in a cool, but most importantly dry place for 2 hours, and better at night.
- When the bombs dry completely, take out their forms. Be careful, as these bobbies are fragile enough. Store in a dry and dark place.
As a result, you get fragrant bath bombs, which, among other things, foam very well. You will need two bombs for the bath, it is better to add them when you turn on the water, so you will get more foam.
The recipe is translated from the English site soapqueen.com