This soap looks like a delicious candy, with a pleasant mint flavor. This holiday candy. Try to prepare it in just 15 minutes, only three ingredients and you already have a wonderful mint soap. What do you need?
- 100 grams – the basis for soap, we have the English basis of Crystal Shea
- 7 drops of peppermint essential oil
- 2-4 drops of red dye, it is better to take a pigment that does not migrate after a while and does not smear all stains
- soap mold
- Slice and melt the soap base in a microwave or water bath.
- Sprinkle the base with alcohol and pour the melted base.
- Quickly, until the base is set, apply 2-3 drops of red dye to the surface of the soap and a toothpick make stains over the soap, dropping the toothpick almost to the bottom of the mold..
- Sprinkle soap with alcohol to remove excess bubbles and let the soap harden.
- After 1-2 hours, you can remove the soap from the form. Use better after a day. If you use soap after time, wrap it in plastic wrap so that it does not lose its flavor.
Soap to decorate the bathroom
You end up with a fragrant and bright soap that is perfect for a gift or decoration for a bathroom on holidays. Helps to create an unforgettable festive entourage. In addition, the soap base on the basis of Shea butter gently and gently cares for your skin, and peppermint essential oil has antibacterial properties.
If you are interested in the nuances of working with a soap base and first you want to see in detail how to make soap from a soap base, see our master class chocolate soap from the base with photos. Here you will see all the nuances and clear step by step instructions with photos.