Easter is of course only approaching, but now you can prepare for it. Give your loved ones handmade soap for Easter and they will be very happy with such an unusual and useful gift. The soap that we propose to create is made according to the principle – “melt and pour” from the ready-made soap base, and therefore this pleasant needlework does not take much time and effort. Literally 15 minutes and a present is ready. Below we offer a recipe and a photo of such Easter soap:
Handmade Easter Soap:
- molds for soap for Easter, we have this silicone form “Rabbit and chicken” of 30 grams each
- 100 grams of soap base on goat milk. we have an English basis
- 5-7 drops of essential oil of green figs
- 3-6 drops of dye, we have a pasty dye of three colors – red, lime, yellow, and you can use any one to your taste
Soap recipe for Easter:
- Cut the soap base into small cubes and divide into three equal parts.
- Melt the soap base in three different containers, but be careful not to bring the base to a boil.
- Add a dye of different colors (for a pastel shade, add 1 drop of dye) to each container.
- Add 2 drops of essential oil to each container with the melted base and mix.
- Pour the resulting mixture into various molds and rub it with alcohol to remove the bubbles.
- After 2-3 hours you can get your soap from the molds.
Soap for Easter at home
We took small molds, for a small gift soap, so that we could get small multicolored pieces of soap for Easter. Thanks to the use of a goat’s milk-based base, this soap will not dry the skin, and the aroma of the essential oil is not only pleasant aesthetically, but also has a positive effect on human well-being, raising the mood and overall tone.
The recipe and photo taken from the site www.soapqueen.com and translated by us 🙂