DIY cosmetics is very popular due to the use of natural ingredients and ease of preparation. Chamomile cosmetic ice, a simple recipe of which does not require much time or money, will prepare this time, bearing in mind the benefits of this modest flower, created to decide the fate of doubting hearts in love.
Not a single century is known about the unique properties of chamomile. Chamomile, this is perhaps the most sought-after medicinal plant, which has found extensive use in cosmetics. Chamomile tinctures, decoctions and simply dried flowers, all this natural richness is added to shampoos, creams, handmade soaps and enjoy beneficial sedative, anti-inflammatory and even anesthetic properties. In addition, chamomile includes a certain amount of vitamins A, C, as well as potassium, chlorine, calcium, sulfur, phosphorus, magnesium and silicon dioxide.
Chamomile ice cubes are excellent for dry, normal, oily and acne-prone skin. This universal remedy will specifically normalize the work of the sebaceous glands, and contribute to the rejuvenation and healing of epidermal cells. Organic acids in the composition of chamomile will contribute to the bleaching of pigment spots.
- 2 tbsp. – dried chamomile flowers
- 200-250 ml – filtered water (boiling water)
You will also need:
- ice cakes with a total volume of 200 ml
- a bandage (gauze) or small strainer
- teapot or container with lid
1. Pour 2 tablespoons of pharmacy chamomile in a teapot with a press or in another suitable container.
2. Boil a kettle with purified (filtered) water and fill in chamomile with 200-250 ml of boiling water.
3. The daisy flowers will rise to the surface of the water, we will lower the press of the teapot, and let it stand for two hours.
4. While you can admire how chamomile petals unfold under the action of hot water, and enjoy aromatherapy at home.
5. After 2 hours, filter the chamomile through a piece of gauze (bandage).
6. Aromatic, honey-colored liquid is our future cosmetic ice.
7. We take a mold for ice and pour chamomile decoction into the cells. In our case, each apple occupies a volume of 10 ml, i.e. you get two tablets of ice chamomile apples.
8. Spilled chamomile decoction send in the freezer to harden.
9. After some time, we get the frozen chamomile ice from the freezer and can immediately use it, after clearing the face of cosmetics.
Chamomile ice is an excellent tonic for every cell of the neck and face. The skin looks velvety, soft to the touch and healthy looking. Wipe the face and neck with such ice in the morning. Not superfluous, and several times a day to bring the skin in order with the help of such a tonic. So that the skin does not get the stress of ice contact, do not linger for a long time at the same place, and smoothly move along the massage lines, without forgetting the neck area. In one procedure, 1-2 cubes of chamomile ice are used, depending on the size of the molds.