Hair shampoo recipe from the base is useful if you want to pamper your hair with something fragrant and natural. This shampoo is suitable for tired, brittle hair. Especially good for use on cold days, as it has nourishing properties. Shampoo recipe based on 100 ml of the finished product
Hair shampoo recipe from the base
- 30 ml – liquid base, we have Castilian organic base Organic Liquid Castile Soap Base
- 1 teaspoon – base oil, we took almond oil
- 20 ml – coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. spoon – liquid honey
- 30 ml – purified water
- 10 drops of ylang-ylang essential oil
Recipe shampoo with coconut milk from the base:
- Heat water to 40-50C degrees in a water bath or in a microwave. Do not overheat the water, as honey in hot water not only loses its beneficial properties, but also acquires harmful ones.
- Pour the resulting honey water into a jar in which the shampoo will be stored.
- Add essential oils to this mixture and mix gently.
- Pour the remaining ingredients, milk, base oil and base through the watering can.
- Mix gently, in circular motions and turning the bottle upwards so that the mixture does not foam.Choose a bottle of 20-30 ml more than the volume of the finished shampoo, so that you can mix it with high quality.
- Your shampoo is ready!
As a result, you get a healthy and natural hair shampoo, made on a completely organic basis with the addition of healthy ingredients for your hair. It washes away dirt well, foams, has a delicate aroma. It nourishes the hair.
It is better to use a plastic rather than a glass bottle, for easier use.
However, due to the fact that we did not add an emulsifier, the liquid will exfoliate, therefore shampoo should be shaken before each use. We also did not add preservatives, and therefore keep it in a cool place for 1-2 months.
You can choose another essential oil, individually for your hair type, and we all told in this article: The Effect of Essential Oil.