The benefits that do-it-yourself homemade shampoo has certainly been in the ingredients. Attractive bubbles of shampoos, sold in shopping centers, do not always contain useful cosmetic products. In order to be sure of what our hair cleanser consists of, we will make a do-it-yourself shampoo, natural in composition.
How to make shampoo do it yourself
Shampoo with your own hands can be prepared using different recipes and raw materials. Depending on the components, they make their own shampoo from scratch, using oils and alkali. Also, having the necessary ingredients, prepare the shampoo with your own hands:
- from soap base
- from baby soap
- from laundry soap
- from surfactant
- based on herbal decoction
Interestingly, the shampoo will not necessarily be liquid. Nowadays, shampoo soap or solid handmade shampoo is once again popular. The recipes of several types of cosmetic products for washing hair, we offer in this article, to understand together how to make a shampoo with your own hands.
Shampoo do it yourself from the base
It is a pleasure to work with a liquid soap base. It is enough to add base oils to it, to enrich it with essential oils and it turns out useful natural shampoo from the basis of handwork.
- 100 ml – the basis of Shampoo base organic ingredients
- 1.5 ml – jojoba oil
- 1.5 ml – castor oil
- 5 cap. – rosemary essential oil
- 5 cap. – juniper essential oil
- 5 cap. – essential oil of pine
Shampoo at home
- Measure out 100 ml of liquid soap base.
- Heat the base to 30-35 degrees Celsius in a water bath or in a microwave.
- Measure out the required amount of oil and heat it too.
- Pour oil into a soapy liquid base (preferably, the temperature of the base and the oil was about the same).
- We drip selected essential oils and mix well or shake.
- Pour the finished shampoo with your own hands from the base into a suitable-sized dry bottle through a funnel.
- We use immediately.
Selected for the shampoo basis for 70% consists of organic components. The basis perfectly adapts for care of any type of hair, depending on the added components. In this case, caring base oils and essential oils were used to prevent dandruff and promote hair growth.
Handmade solid shampoo
Shampoo soap is prepared in several ways, one of which is based on surfactant sodium cocosulfate.
- 40 g – sodium coke sulfate (solid shampoo base)
- 1 g – nettle extract
- 1-2 cap. – chamomile extract
- 2 g – laurel oil
- 5 g – rosemary hydrolat
- 4 cap. – keratin
- 2 cap. – cosmetic silicone (phenyltrimethicone)
- 5 cap. – rosemary essential oil
- 5 cap. – essential oil of lemongrass
Hard shampoo recipe
- We measure cocosulphate, if desired, chips can be crushed in a mortar into small particles.
- Measure out with a pipette and add 5 g of rosemary hydrolate, which has a great effect on hair growth.
- Add 1 g of nettle extract, which, due to the concentrated green color, slightly dye shampoo.
- We add 1-2 drops of chamomile extract, which will soften the scalp and prevent dandruff.
- Add 2 g of laurel oil, ideal for oily hair.
- The next step is to bring in the active ingredients – keratin and cosmetic silicone (soften hair and make styling easier).
- Mix all the ingredients and send to the water bath.
- It turns out the basis in the form of thick gruel, we add to it 5 drops of rosemary and lemongrass essential oils.
- The base solidifies rather quickly, knead it well first with a stick and then with gloved hands.
- The plastic base is laid out in a mold, well pressed and spread over the entire surface.
- Leave to freeze for a couple of hours.
- Remove from the mold and leave to dry for another 24-48 hours.
Solid hair shampoo
Dry shampoo with a mass of useful properties, excellent foaming and pleasantly smelling, is indispensable for travel and at home. After use, try to dry the remaining piece. This size of shampoo soap lasts for two months with an average length of hair.
Caring hard shampoo do it yourself from scratch
- 40 g – coconut oil
- 40 g – olive oil
- 10 g – wheat germ oil
- 10 g – castor oil
- 14.23 g – alkali NaOH
- 33 g – water
- 5 cap. – tea tree essential oil
- Observing the safety precautions when working with alkali, we prepare all the ingredients, dishes and a mold for 150 g of soap, close the face with glasses and a respirator, put gloves on our hands.
- We measure out ice water in a tall glass.
- Weigh the alkali and gently pour into ice water. The reaction starts with the release of heat. Leave the solution for a while.
- Heat and melt the oil.
- We measure the temperature of the alkaline solution and oils. If the temperature is in the range of 30-37 degrees Celsius, we introduce the alkaline solution into the oil through a sieve.
- In a container with oil and alkali, lower the blender and begin to beat until a trace appears.
- Add tea tree essential oil and mix.
- Future shampoo is poured into molds, wrapped in paper and sent to a warm place to go through the gel stage.
- After 12-24 hours, unwrap the mold and leave for another 12 hours.
- After a designated time, remove the shampoo from scratch in a cold way and leave to mature for a couple of weeks.
Soap shampoo with your own hands
Excellent soap shampoo perfectly foams, cares for the scalp and hair, economically consumed. After each use, dry the remaining piece.
Baby Soap Shampoo
- 100 g – baby soap
- 0.5 L – distilled water
- 10 cap. – lavender essential oil
Baby Soap Shampoo Recipe
- Rub the baby soap without additives in heat-resistant dishes and melt in a water bath.
- Add warm water and mix.
- Bring to a desired consistency shampoo without harmful additives, remove from heat.
- In the shampoo base add lavender essential oil.
- Pour into a beautiful bottle, suitable for the volume of shampoo.
- Shampoo is ready to use.
Home-made baby soap shampoo foams beautifully, has no harmful ingredients, and smells like a favorite scent.
Homemade hair shampoo
Homemade shampoo is a cosmetic using only familiar ingredients. Depending on the added base and essential oils, a homemade shampoo is obtained for oily hair and dry, for hair growth, anti-dandruff, etc. Handmade shampoo, the reviews are positive. Feel free to experiment and select the composition of the shampoo that is ideal for your hair type.
Thanks for the inspiration, recipes and photos of the shampoo do it yourself http://kamila-secrets.ru/tverdyj-shampun/, http://air-hair.ru/tverdyj-shampun-svoimi-rukami.