On Valentine’s Day, you always want something sweet, especially chocolate. Make here such a fragrant soap, which beckons him to bite off.
The recipe for chocolate soap from scratch cold
- Olive oil – 40%
- Unrefined cocoa butter – 30%
- Coconut oil – 25%
- Castor oil – 5%
- Essential oil of benzoin – 15 grams (for 500 grams of oils)
- Rose Essential Oil – 10 grams (for 500 grams of oils)
- White clay – 1.5 tablespoons (for 500 grams of oils)
- Titanium dioxide (grind in castor oil) – ¾ tsp (for 500 grams of oils)
- Cocoa powder
- Brown and red pigment (iron oxide)
- Dry rose petals
- Pink mica
How to make chocolate soap from scratch in a cold way
- Calculate the right amount of alkali using a soap calculator based on how much soap you want to get as a result.
- Dissolve the alkali and add it to the already melted butter. Stir the mixture until a trace is obtained.
- Mix together to obtain a homogeneous mass – oil with alkali, cocoa, clay and a mixture of essential oils. At this stage, add the dye to obtain a rich chocolate color.
- To get the color of milk chocolate, mix 1/3 of the soap mass with titanium dioxide previously diluted in oil.
- Put half of the dark brown mixture into the form and tap it on the table to distribute the whole mass evenly. Next, lay out a light mixture and again the final layer is dark. If the mass is already well thickened, more strongly beat the form on the table to fill all the cavities.
- Now we make swirls. Make a square (U-shaped) from the wire, then lead it in the soap, lowering it and raising it from the beginning to the end of the form. After these manipulations, you will need to hit the table on the table several more times in order to let out all the air that got into the soap after the swirls..
- Next, apply a mica, diluted in oil, in drops. Using a toothpick, stretch the drops. Spoon form a hill in the center of the form and lay out dried flowers.
- Leave the mold for at least 24 hours before removing the soap and cutting it in Bour. Soap further matures for at least 4 weeks.
The recipe is taken and transferred from the site: www.humblebeeandme.com