Fragrant chocolate soap from the base with a light scrubbing effect will be easy to prepare and useful to use. A great recipe for soap from the base with cocoa for beginner soapmakers.
You will need:
- 100 g – organic base sls free
- 2 tsp – cocoa
- 1 tsp – coconut chips
- 0.5 tsp – coconut oil
- Coffee-flavored fragrance
Step-by-step recipe for chocolate soap with coconut flakes:
1. Prepare all the ingredients;
2. Cut 100 g of the base into cubes and melt in the microwave or in a water bath;
3. Add 0.5 tsp. coconut oil;
4. Add 2 tsp. cocoa and very thoroughly stir so that no lumps of undissolved cocoa are left;
5. Add 1 tsp. coconut shavings;
6. Add 1 drop of Coffee food flavor. Flavoring can and not add, the soap will still have a sweet aroma
7. Sprinkle with alcohol and pour the base into the mold;
8. Stirring until the base begins to thicken, otherwise all coconut chips will float to the top.
9. If bubbles form on the surface of the soap – sprinkle with alcohol
10. Wait until the soap hardens (at least 30 minutes) and gently remove from the form.
The effect of chocolate scrub soap with coconut flakes:
Coconut chips gently cleanses, has a tonic and anti-cellulite effect. Coconut oil moisturizes and helps to preserve the natural smoothness and elasticity of the skin, protects against the negative effects of the environment. Cocoa powder gives elasticity and eliminates traces of fatigue and pigmented spots.
The recipe of our reader Alena Miserova from her group Altai soapmaker – https://m.vk.com/3daltaisoap, subscribe