Foot bath after a busy day spent on the feet soothe, relax and allow you to enjoy the evening. Add to this bath a hand-made mint salt and you will get heavenly pleasure and relaxation.
- ¾ cups of sea salt (you can take cooked iodized salt)
- Cup baking soda
- 2 tbsp. – dried mint
- 8-10 drops – mint essential oil
Foot bath at home
- Pound dried mint to the state of the tea bag.
- All components, including ground peppermint and essential oil, combine in a medium-sized bowl and mix thoroughly. You should get a homogeneous mass.
- Place the salt in a tightly closed jar and let it brew for 2-3 days.
Foot bath with mint
In addition to its sedative effect, mint essential oil has antibacterial and antifungal properties. This amount of salt is enough for 3 foot baths. You can add 3-4 drops of liquid green food coloring to get a beautiful green color of salt.
Read more about organic scrubs in our article – Organic Scrubs.