To cheer up in the morning you and your skin, it is enough to pick up your soap, with the right ingredients and attractive shape. Soap from the base with honey, vitamin A, healthy grape seed oil and essential grapefruit oil, we suggest to make as an “alarm clock” for the skin.
Soap with honey
- 100-150 g – White English Crystal Soap Base
- 1 tsp with a slide – honey
- 1 tsp – grape seed oil
- several droplets – grapefruit essential oil
- 2-3 drops – vitamin A
- several drops – liquid dye, selected color
- Alcohol in a bottle with a spray.
Honey Soap Recipe
- We prepare all the components, dishes for the microwave and molds for soap
- Cut the soap base into cubes in the selected container and immediately add a spoonful of honey.
- We put a soap base with honey melted in the microwave for 30-50 s.
- Add a teaspoon of grape seed oil to the melted mass and mix well.
- Add a few drops of vitamin E.
- We saturate the soap base with the scent of essential grape oil.
- We add liquid dye that the preferable shade would turn out.
- We prepare molds, the plastic form can be further processed with oil, so that the finished soap lags behind better.
- Pour the soap base into the mold.
- Top sprinkle with alcohol and say goodbye to unnecessary air bubbles.
- Leave to freeze, speed up the process can be, if you put the form with soap in the refrigerator for 10-20 minutes.
- We take out the frozen soap and separate the soap mold from the walls of the molds.
Tip: the excess oil and moisture in the soap will go away if after removing the soap from the mold, put it on a cotton towel for a couple of hours.
Soap with honey do it yourself
Morning soap with grape seed oil, this is an excellent makeup of skin A and E with vitamins, vitamins of youth and beauty, soap for aging and problem skin. Honey, as a part of soap, enriches, moisturizes and nourishes the skin. Grapefruit citrus aroma invigorates and stimulates for the whole day, grapefruit oil reduces pores, removes greasiness of the skin and gives it a dullness.
If you want to make an evening soap, then instead of grapefruit essential oil, use lavender, mint or melissa, and adding brewed ground coffee to the recipe will give you a scrub soap.
And here is an interesting recipe for orange facial scrub: Orange scrub from a creamy base
This recipe found on the site, in this article there is a video workshop: http://sterva24.com/lajfxak/kak-sdelat-mylo-v-domashnix-usloviyax.html