This is a great winter mask that will become the best friend for your skin. It prevents drying and peeling of the skin, which often occurs from exposure to wind and cold. All that you need, most likely, you already have in the refrigerator. Recipe moisturizing orange facial with your hands below:
Orange face mask
- 2 tbsp. spoon, fresh orange juice
- 3 tbsp. spoons, oatmeal
- 1 tbsp. spoon, orange peel
- 2 tbsp. spoon, liquid honey, if you have a thick, better melt it in a water bath
- 3 tablespoons of yogurt, it is better to take the net without additives or make yourself from milk and pharmaceutical ferments.
How to make a mask with orange oil?
- Crush the oatmeal in a coffee grinder.
- Add honey and orange juice to oatmeal.
- Add yogurt and zest, mix thoroughly.
- Let the mask brew for 1-2 hours.
- You can use, apply better on wet skin, cleaned from makeup.
As a result, we get a rather viscous, convenient for applying face and neck mask. The mask produces a deep moisturizing and cleansing effect on your skin.
After using the mask, we recommend not going out for 3-4 hours outside, as any moisturizing mask is not enough to be absorbed into the skin in the wind only aggravate the skin condition.
Orange nourishes the skin due to the presence of zinc and antioxidants in freshly squeezed juice. Oatmeal and zest act as an excellent scrub to help remove dead skin cells and clean it. Honey has antibacterial properties, cleanses and makes your skin more elastic. Yogurt moisturizes and nourishes your skin as much as possible, and in addition, mild acidity creates a peeling effect, it is an excellent tool for reducing pores. We recommend to keep on the skin no more than 30 minutes, apply with a middle layer on the skin of the face and neck. Wash off, gently massaging the face and neck.
And we still have recipes for organic cosmetics, for example:
Cosmetic Mint Ice
Chamomile cosmetic ice
Night skin cream