This is a very light spray that is designed specifically for dry hair damaged by daily care. Does not make your hair heavy, you can use it regularly after washing your hair. It is done quite simply, and the aroma from the hair turns out unimaginable.
- 100 ml – grapefruit hydrolat
- 2 ml – olive polysorbate-80
- 3 ml – vitamin B5
- 15 drops – Ylang-Ylang essential oil
- 10 drops of rosemary essential oil
- 5 drops – peppermint
Spray for hair at home:
- In a water bath or in a microwave, heat the hydrolate so that the following components dissolve better.
- Add polysorbate-80 to warm water and mix until smooth.
- Add vitamin B5 to the mixture and mix thoroughly until complete dissolution.
- Allow the mixture to cool and then you can add essential oils, which, like in handmade soap, need to be added only to the cooled mixture. This is necessary so that the beneficial properties and aroma do not evaporate.
- And the last time, mix the resulting liquid thoroughly and then, your spray is ready. Pour it into a special spray can and use.
Spray for dry hair
This indelible spray is suitable for regular use, well moisturizes and gives shine to hair. However, since it contains aromatic water or hydrolat, use it no less than 1-2 hours before going outside, because you can get the opposite result and dry your hair even more. As a result of applying the spray, the hair smells good, the hair has become softer and more docile.
You can use essential oils suggested in the recipe, or you can choose them yourself by reading our articles on the benefits of essential oils and how best to combine essential oils.
Thanks for the recipe:
<a href=”http://www.myhair.su/masla_i_volosy/domashnij_vlazhny..” target=”_blank”>www.myhair.su</a>