Whipped body oils are actually a creamy body balm. With one exception – we do not introduce preservatives and harmful substances into whipped body oils. The texture of this oil is very delicate and airy, and they look insanely tasty and are perfect for a gift.
Body oil at home
- 200 gr – base cocoa butter
- 200 g – shea base oil
- 200 gr – coconut base oil
- 3 capsules of vitamin E
- 9 drops of tea tree essential oil
- 2 tablespoons – grape seed oil
- 2 tablespoons – almond oil
- pink dye
- Bowl – must be larger than the volume of all components
Recipe for whipped body oil:
- Melt the solid oils in a water bath to a liquid state, but do not bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- After the solid oils have melted, pour in liquid oils (except essential) and stir the mass.
- Now start whipping butter. You will need to beat about 30 minutes, periodically put the mass in the fridge for 3-5 minutes and again start to beat up to such a state as in the picture:
- As a result, you get a mass, similar to whipped cream, airy texture.
- Now you can add vitamins and essential oil, as well as a dye.
- Mix well again until smooth.
DIY Body Butter
As a result, you get a very gentle body oil, which is better to apply after a shower, so you will improve the moisturizing effect. This cocoa-flavored oil is easy to apply and gives the skin softness and elasticity at the same time. You can also make oils of different aroma and colors. To do this, simply divide the oily mass, for example, into three different parts, add different dyes, for example green (apple flavoring), orange (orange flavoring), yellow (almond flavoring). As a flavoring agent can act as synthetic compounds, and essential oils. If you add essential oil as a flavoring from the basic recipe, exclude other essential oils.
Read more about the benefits of essential oils in our article: The Use of Essential Oils.